Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A quick update

Yesterday was filled with several runs and lots of core work. I put in an easy hour int he morning, the first 25 minutes with my dog Mowgli and the rest on my own. I followed the morning run with four 90 second planks. In the afternoon I put in a moderate five miles with my former college teammate Jeff Jackson. It was nice stop by my old college campus and catch up with friends.

After much thought I have decided to run Ben's 10 in a couple weeks as a tempo! After talking with my coach and looking over my logs I figure why not get in a tempo run and go through a race day simulation with people to keep me company. I looking to run between 5:35-5:45 pace for the Ten miler. No negative splits, just steady running.

I am felling more fit everyday, but I am also feeling more tired every night. Bed time was 10:00pm now it is 8:45-9:00 at the latest. Man Training makes me old. Before I forget to mention, the album of the week this week is Eyes Open by Snow Patrol.

Travis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home